Here are some lacks (from my strictly personal point of view) :
- a mean to exchange quickly 2 effects in a chain, or to move an effect forward/backward (instead of the 2 arrows to select which are useless),
- the ability to insert an effect in the middle of existing chain,
- the ability to save a whole instrument (MIDI or audio) with its settings and effects in a "user defined" category to be able to re-use it quickly in a new session. There could be such a category for each class of instrument (audio, drums, etc..)
- if not, at least copy/paste of an existing instrument in a session and through sessions.
- add some guitar cabinet simu / filter in the Eq effect (I think someone else already talked about this). Or maybe add a VST hosting capability (but I don't think it is really essential for this software, let's keep it simple)
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
This topic is no longer open for comments or replies.